Applications are currently open for the 2014-15 Saltire Fellowship; an 8-month hands-on business leadership programme.
Founded and nurtured by the GlobalScot network, the SaltireFoundation (http://www.saltirefoundation.com) is a registered, independent Scottish charity whose mission is to find, fuel and spark the next generation of business leaders in Scotland. It is a non-political, not-for-profit organisation which relies on visionary individuals who want to see a more enterprising Scotland. Led by a committed and active group of Trustees, who are business leaders drawn from key sectors in Scotland and internationally, it shares its mission with its sister organisations, the Saltire Foundation USA and the Saltire Foundation Canada.
Saltire Fellows already have the business experience, the passion and the potential that marks them out. The intensive Fellowship programme, which starts at Babson College in the USA, accelerates their development and that of Scottish companies.
Outlined below are just a few of the activities and opportunities brought to you by the programme:
- Learn from world class faculty at Babson College (the #1 Business School for Entrepreneurship);
- Immerse yourself in the Boston entrepreneurial ecosystem;
- Experience real life projects in firms in the US, in Scotland and potentially with MIT
- Build a global mind-set throughout the Programme with additional visits to China and Silicon Valley;
- Connect to world class networks in Scotland and internationally.
- Access high quality job and business opportunities, particularly with Scottish high growth firms;
Please click here to read blog entries from Saltire Fellow and YAS member Elizabeth Fairley on her recent participation in the Saltire Fellowship Programme.
Please note, the deadline for second round admission applications is 17 March 2014. Application forms can be requested via completion of the online form: http://learning.saltirefoundation.com/2014-fellowship.
For further information:
- See the application timeline and register interest in the Fellowship here
- Attend an information session in Edinburgh or Glasgow
- Download the 2014 Fellowship Prospectus here
I would encourage you all to consider applying for this opportunity.